Starting Tuesday August 2, 2022 we are offering online sales of stems for local delivery in the Edmonton area. To check out what we have blooming this week, stop by our online store from 8 AM to 6 PM on Tuesday! Florists are encouraged to read the section on wholesale first.
How It Works
- On Sunday we go out and check what's in bloom for the upcoming week, how much, and update our inventory
- Tuesday our online store goes live from 8 AM to 6 PM and you are able to place your order
- Once our ordering closes, we take Wednesday to harvest, process, and fully hydrate your blooms (this ensures maximum vase life for your flowers)
- Thursday you are able to pick up your order from our pickup partner Parcel + Prose between 10 AM and 8 PM. We cannot guarantee freshness of orders that are picked up late.
- Alternatively we offer delivery inside Edmonton for a sliding scale fee. Deliveries arrive Wednesdays anywhere from 8 AM to 8 PM, though most occur from 10 AM to 2 PM - please be available to physically receive your order, we are not responsible for flowers damaged or stolen due to being left outside or unsecured at the delivery location!
Once we have this online sales thing worked out, anything and everything we have blooming can be found on our online store during open hours. Check back each week as our selection grows and changes constantly and bear with us as we improve our product photos. (Taking good product photos for each different flower is a time consuming process!) At the moment we do not offer online sales of arrangements of any kind. If you're interested in bouquets, visit us at the 124 Grand Market! For larger arrangements, events, or weddings we'd happy to refer you to a florist that uses our blooms - contact us for more info.
Delivery Fees and Order Minimums
The minimum order is $30 and delivery fees are scaled as follows:
$30 - $100 - delivery is $20
$100 - $200 - delivery is $15
$200+ - delivery fees are waived
Keep in mind this is a new offering, complete with a whole new backend system to learn. Timing, flow, and other aspects of this service may change - please bear with us as we work out any kinks. It's just me (Aurora) and my trusty apprentice Mari running this whole show!
Florists and Wholesale
YES, you CAN order for wholesale online! Contact me to be added as a wholesale customer and receive my weekly offer sheet, released early morning on Mondays. Ordering is open for a limited time period on Monday - 5 AM until 11 PM - and orders are picked up or delivered for a fee Wednesday the same week. Florists get first pick at what's coming into bloom. Visit our page on wholesale for more details.